Re: Lintian error: executable-in-usr-doc

Joey Hess wrote:

> Examples should go in /usr/doc/<package>examples/ . Lintian will not
> complain about executables in that directory.

Is that /usr/doc/<package>/examples/ or really
/usr/doc/<package>examples/ ?

I had a link from examples to the directory where example
directories actually are:

  /usr/doc/mh-book/examples -> html/download/split

Perhaps I can switch things around, move the files to examples
and symlink the old directory over.

But does this matter?  Can I ignore lintian about this?

Peter