How to package a library (both shared and static)?

Hi!

I have compiled a dos library under debian linux (GRX for djgpp). It's a
graphics library that allows you to display graphics under X or under
console (svgalib). I would like to package it, but get stucked in de
build phase. The libraries compiles all ok (the static and the shared
one), but the package should need (I suppose) some .h to include into it
(or maybe in the libgrx-dev package), to allow other people to program
software using it.

In any case, the build phase stops complaingin about 'dgdb.h' and some
other files this library doesn't  have (nor need). I think this files
should be replaced by "grx.h", the header file needed to use the library
with C.

Any sugerence?

Regards,
Boriel