Re: Reminder: echoping_2.2.0-2_i386.changes was rejected

On Monday 28 September 1998, at 13 h 4, the keyboard of Debian Installer
<maor-installer@debian.org> wrote:

> If the upload has been superceded, please delete it.  If not, please
> correct the error.  You do not have to reupload good files; simply
> move them from Incoming/REJECT to Incoming.

That's what I did. I hope next run will be more successful (see under).

> Rejected: PGP signature check failed on `echoping_2.2.0-2_i386.changes'.
>  Key matching expected Key ID 1B217B95 not found in file
> '/debian/home/maor/dinstall/debian-keyring.pgp'.

My PGP public key is in the new Debian package (uploaded this week-end) but not yet in the file '/debian/home/maor/dinstall/debian-keyring.pgp'. When will it be updated? When should I resume uploadings (other packages are waiting)?