Re: Using 'release' to process a bugfix ->stable

Greetings, and thanks so much for the information!  What do I do about
bug reports against stable that are fixed in unstable?  I suppose I
can close them and mark them done?  These bugs really aren't serious
enough to warrant bothering the release manager.

Thanks again!

--
cmaguire@enhanced.com				      Camm Maguire
"The earth is one country, and mankind its citizens."  Baha'u'llah