Re: wmakerconf in slink

 Hi Enrico,

On Fri, Sep 18, 1998 at 10:04:32AM +0200, Enrico Cherubini wrote:
> Hi,
> I DL'ed gnome and wmaker (and related libs) and wmakerconf and iinstalled
> them yesterday...I have to say you that there is a problem in wmakerconf
> andwmakerconf-data packages: the are both dependent. Here is what Packages
> says:

 And how is this a problem?

 wmakerconf doesn't have datafiles of its own, it needs
 wmakerconf-data. wmakerconf-data won't do anything without wmakerconf
 installed. They are splitted because wmakerconf-data changes more
 ofter than wmakerconf.

 What should I do? Make wmakerconf recommend wmakerconf-data and
 wmakerconf-data requiere wmakerconf?

 Thanks,

                                                Marcelo