Re: copyright

On 8 Sep 1998, James LewisMoss wrote:

> As long as they don't conflict I can't see a problem.  Doesn't look
> like the two you put into your message conflict so it makes sense to
> me. :)

GPL conflicts with everything ... by design.  No, you can not have both.
The GPL specificly states that.

Also, once it is GPL you can never un-GPL it unless you completely
rewrite the code. You can not GPL something and then release an new
version under a different license if it contains code from the GPL
version.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!