Re: Contradictions for new developers (Was: what are the latest debian packaging tools.

On Monday 7 September 1998, at 10 h 55, the keyboard of Manoj Srivastava
<srivasta@datasync.com> wrote:

> 	Before you start jumping all over me, the package had indeed
>  been orphaned, and it became unorphaned this week. The package is
>  still undergoing the technical changes required to make it maintained
>  by the policy mailing list. No changes have yet been made.

OK, I understand now.

> 	Do I hear an offer of  providing the changes to the document
>  so that future maintainers do not have to face this? Yes? Any patches
>  shall be gratefully incorporated into the document.

Sure, just the time to find out what is the original format of the HOWTO and I
send a diff.
[The link "Here is the current development version" on
<http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp/manuals.html#pkghowto> sends a "The page
you requested is no longer here or doesn't exist.".]

No, I don't have CVS, too complicated to use.