Running away screaming from Win95

Okay, I have my X Windows and dial-up working!! WOO!!

Now for the fun part: Moving all my data from my Win95 drive to my
Linux drive and having the equivalent programs to read, write and edit
my data. I am posting my progress to show that even newbies (with a
little push -- Thanks Dave!) can successfully convert away from
MS-Crap95 to a real Operating System. I hope this doesn't get too
annoying for anybody, and constructive flames are always welcome.

I have and old version of Netscape for Linux installed, so that will
cover about half of my drive, because most of what I used Win95 for
was building web pages.

I have been snagging stuff like RealPlayer G2, Netscape Communicator,
CosmoPlayer, and basically everything I had for Win95, but now I'm
getting it for Linux. Way cool!! Soon, I will begin blowing this
redundant stuff off my Win95 drive.

My question for today:

Windows 95 uses TrueType fonts, and ATM fonts with some major
assistance. Those would be nice, but I haven't ran across a converter
yet, and there may be a better standard out there for fonts under X. I
donno. Any suggestions?

-B