Re: circular depends: problem

Hi,
>>"Shaleh" == Shaleh  <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:

 Shaleh> Martin Bialasinski wrote:
 >> How about a E-docs package?

 Shaleh> I could do this.  It just seemed wasteful.  The docs only
 Shaleh> make sense if E is installed.

	You may be right in most cases, but there are exceptions. I
 have been a satisfied user of FVWM2, but I have been hearing the buzz
 about new windowmanages. The web sites  and screen shots don't really
 talk about functionality (like, how customizable are button and
 keyboard events -- like I can switch virtual desktops with a key
 combination).

	So, I like to browse through the documentation of various new
 fangled window managers -- would be nice if I did not have to install
 the code itself (over a 28.8 line) until I have made a decision.

	manoj
--
 You should encourage yourself, yourself. You should restrain
 yourself, yourself. When you are self-protected like that, you will