packages

I'm interested in helping out Debian.  I like the idea of a free OS
instead of Windows 95 or NT.  That's why I decided to try to install
linux on my old 486.  When I eventually get it installed, I'd like to
help the community as much as I possibly can.  I was wondering what
people want done the most.  I'm not the best programmer, but I'm decent
with Perl and HTML and JS.  (pretty crummy, huh.)  I don't care if I'm
not greatly qualified, but I want to help.  LMK what I can do.

                        Eagerly waiting,
                        Arthur Dardia