Re: (un)subcribe: debian-[private|testing|security-private]

On Sun, 5 Jul 1998, Florian Hinzmann wrote:

> On 03-Jul-98 Brandon Mitchell wrote:

> > The testing group is not private, the subscriptions are just done by hand.
>
> Either you or the Debian website is wrong,
> http://www.de.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe:
>
> "debian-testing
>        This list discusses changes of the current release.
>        Moderated: No     Subscription: Developers Only "

The website is wrong.  Somehow, this info went out incorrectly when the
list was started, and it keeps showing up in different places.  I could
have sworn that this was fixed a while back in
/usr/doc/debian/mailing-list.txt.

Thanks for pointing this out,
Brandon

                                    --+--
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu> | Debian Testing Group Status
PGP Key:   finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu |  http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/deb/
    Dijkstra probably hates me (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)