Re: (un)subcribe: debian-[private|testing|security-private]

On Fri, 3 Jul 1998, Florian Hinzmann wrote:

> Can I and how can I change my subscription to the
> non open mailing lists?

The testing group is not private, the subscriptions are just done by hand.
A message sent to the -request address will make it to Dale
<dwarf@polaris.net> who does this.

I don't know anything about the other list.

HTH,
Brandon

                                    --+--
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu> | Debian Testing Group Status
PGP Key:   finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu |  http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/deb/
    Dijkstra probably hates me (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)