Re: new .orig.tar.gz uploading - how??

On Fri, Mar 20, 1998 at 08:18:09AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I have no idea how build works. Useing dpkg-buildpackage, you
>  can arrange to have the sources included in the new upload by saying
>  % dpkg-buildpackage -sa -rfakeroot (or -rsudo or what have you)
>
> 	Then the changes file so generated shall have the (NEW)
>  orig.tar.gz file.

Just an addendum:  build passes many command line options to
dpkg-buildpackage and friends.  To generate a new package with the source
file, use the following command:

  $ build -sa -rfakeroot

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling        Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca     University of Alberta, Canada