Re: lintian errors...

Ulf Fredriksson <turbo@tripnet.se> wrote:
|Thanx, that's it... I had tar_1.11.8-5... Now upgraded to tar_1.12-4, which wo
|rked...
|> Please submit a bug report for lintian.  Do you get this behaviour with
|> other packages as well, or just tcpquota?
|
|Should I still submit a bug report for lintian?

I'm no expert but I suspect so - lintian should probably declare a
depenency on tar-1.12 or something.

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL        amos@gezernet.co.il |                     -- Anonymous