Boot floopy building

I have recently converted a system to 2.0 and installed the latest
boot-floppies packages.  When I attempt a make all I get the following:

../dinstall/bootconfig.o: In function `write_boot_floppy':
/usr/src/boot-floppies/utilities/dinstall/bootconfig.c:57: undefined
reference to `do_umount'

I get about a dozen of these and the make dies.  Have I left something
important out?

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org