Re: signing packages built on va

At 21:12 -0600 1998-03-10, john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
>I have a package that I'm going to have to build on va.  That's fine, but
>how am I to sign it?

Copy the .dsc and .changes file to a local machine, sign the .dsc file
first, then md5sum it, and use that md5 sum to fix the sum for the .dsc
file in the .changes file, then sign the .changes file and copy both files
back, then upload to master as usual.

BTW, don't forget to pass the -uc and -us arguments to dpkg-buildpackage,
otherwise it will try to sign the files as part of the build process.