2nd call for help

It's the third, actually, but in any case, I've encountered a problem with
dupload, and I'm not sure if it's a problem with dupload or a problem with
my .changes file, so I've been asking someone who knows binary packages
and .changes to have a look at what I've done.  Tomorrow, if nobody knows
what's going on, I will bypass dupload and upload my packages and the
associated .changes files to master manually.  This is about 45 megs worth
of upload on a 28.8 connection, so I'd much rather do this right the first
time.  I'm sending this to both the private and mentors lists because I'm
running out of time to fix this, I don't want to kill something by
uploading a broken .changes file (assuming the .changes is wrong), and
I'll feel pretty stupid if I went out of my way to become a debian
maintainer and put this monstrous package together only to miss the
deadline...  Recap of the problem follows:

I first put this on debian-devel and was told it should be moved here.

I finally have my first package functioning and ready to upload.
The dupload program, however, claims that I don't have anything to upload,
so I figure I've misread the manual and have done something wrong in my
.changes files.  I'm attaching one of them here.  If someone can see
what I messed up, please let me know.

The package is a binary-only package, released with no changes in source
code.  There are four parts to the package, totalling 45 megs worth of
.debs.  The original files were obtained from the NOAO site in 512k chunks
(which is how they're stored there).  They were reconstructed into .tar.gz
files by catting them together on my local hard drive, and the original
chunks deleted.  Binaries were stripped, and permissions changed to match
the policy guidelines.  Some freebsd-specific files were deleted.  No
other changes were made.  My understanding was that for such a binary
package the only files that needed uploading were the compiled .deb and
the .changes file for it.  Dupload doesn't like the changes file listed
below.  It returns the following:

Uploading (ftp) to
master.debian.org:/home/Debian/ftp/private/project/Incoming/
[ job iraf-common_2.11.1-1 from iraf-common_2.11.1-1.changes
  announce (iraf-common_2.11.1-1.changes) to
debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org will be sent: not a changes file ]
Nothing to upload

Zed Pobre  <zcp@po.cwru.edu>  |  PGP key on servers, fingerprint on finger

Format: 1.5