Re: bug fixing and uploading.

G John Lapeyre wrote:
> 	I checked my lintian web entry.   I can knock off some fixes
> rapidly.  Others will take some time.   Do I upload a new version after
> the easy fixes, or wait for other fixes, or .... ?

Always a difficult call.  Personally I like to keep the code on my disk
in sync with the code in the archive, and I prefer to err on the side
of uploading.  The "Cathedral and the Bazaar" article gave me some
inspiration in this regard.

Having simple (cosmetic) bugs remain unfixed for a long time is also
discouraging for the people who report those bugs; that's another reason
to be fast with even small bugfixes.

Richard Braakman