Deciding on a section

I built a debian package of mirrordir.  It works much like mirror that is
used to keep a local copy of a remote ftp site but it works on directories
instead.  I find it useful for mirroring a subset of a tree in a private
area of the filesystem to a public area.  Its rules are much like mirror's
rules for deciding what to exclude from the mirroring.

In the making of the control file for the package, I am trying to decide
which section to place it in.  The candidates would be admin, misc, and
utils.  Is there a rule of thumb?

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org