Re: 'release' vs 'dupload'? (was Re: new packages)

Hi,

	For what it is worth, I do not have ``release'' on my
 machine. If I recall correctly, it was a wrapper around dupload which
 automatically closed bugs too early (I mean, it closed bugs when you
 uploaded, rather than waiting until they had been installed on the
 main ftp site).

	Now that dinstall is going to auto close all bugs, there maybe
 even less reason to use ``release''.

	manoj
--
 When I was a kid I said to my father one afternoon, "Daddy, will you
 take me to the zoo?" He answered, "If the zoo wants you let them come