Re: Could someone checkout my first package?

Christian Leutloff <leutloff@sundancer.oche.de> writes:

> --pgp-sign-Multipart_Wed_Feb_11_10:44:55_1998-1
>
> Dale Martin <dmartin@ececs.uc.edu> writes:
>
> > key, which doesn't exist.  How do I specify that it should use my pgp key?
>
> I've put a symlink from .pgp to my home .pgp ...

Unfortunately, my home dir is NFS mounted on a volume with root squashing
turned on.  This causes all kinds of problems trying to build packages
using a CVS archive, too.  I guess I should be doing this stuff at home
where I have "total" control.

> I've set my EMAIL=leutloff@debian.org, too.
>
> Bye
>   Christian

Thanks for your suggestions.

--
| Dale E. Martin | University of Cincinnati Savant Research Laboratory |