Re: xscavenger_1.3.1-2_i386.changes REJECTED

> On Tue, Jan 27, 1998 at 07:59:40PM -0000, Debian Installer wrote:
> > Rejected: xscavenger_1.3.1-2.dsc refers to xscavenger_1.3.1.orig.tar.gz,
> > but I can't find it in Incoming.
>
> Hi!
>
> Well, this is my first source-is-not-included upload, so maybe I'm doing
> something wrong?
>
> I changed the section from non-free/games to games, because it is now free
> (are there changes to the override file necessary?)
>
> I use debhelper, did a build and used dupload to upload my files.
> build said something like "source not included". What did I wrong?

Since the source is now supposed to be in the main distribution as opposed to
non-free, the installer looks there, but can't find it, so then it looks in the
 Incoming, and can't find it there either...  You might want to ask Guy to
move the source to main, or reupload your package including the source.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com