Re: Remove Debian Maintainer

Grant Bowman writes:
> This does not seem possible due to the massive amounts of e-mail reading
> required on both debian-private and debian-devel.  These are both
> required reading for maintainers.

Required reading?  News to me.  The Developer's Reference does appear to
say that we must all subscribe to those list, but if we are required to
read everything on them, I (and probably everyone else) am in violation of
that rule.

> I am overwhelmed and unable to filter this much information.

Do you need help creating appropriate filters?  What MUA do you use?

> I am trying to state what I see to be the relevant facts to why I am
> unable to participate, despite my desire to assist.

Please reconsider.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)