Re: Questions on packaging.

I should follow up that I downloaded and looked at Diablo
(but did not compile because I don't have xmake).

Looking at the XMakefile.inc, it appears that the author specifically
disabled dynamic linking for GNU systems, but not for others.

It would be worthwhile to contact the author to get his reasoning for doing
this.  There may be something in the program that doesn't work as desired
when dynamically linked.

-Mitch

--
This .sig space available for lease.  Please contact:
Mitch Blevins | mitch_blevins@mindspring.com