Re: Multi-machine/Cluster Administration

Le Wed, Nov 11, 1998 at 04:03:25PM +0100, Falk Hueffner écrivait:
> I think this is a good proposal. We need to identify the problems with
> the current situation and find workarounds and longterm solutions.

I've nothing against creating a new mailing-list, but a big part of
what you call 'multi-machine administration' is also the
'Configuration management'.

Everybody interested by this subject should read debian-policy and
the archives. Especially these mails :

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-policy-9808/msg00004.html
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-policy-9808/msg00299.html
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-policy-9810/msg00077.html

Have also a look at the last mails exchanged beetween me and Wichert
in -policy (yesterday and today).

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël ¤ 0C4CABF1 ¤ http://www.mygale.org/~hra/