Re: user problem with my imap package

Possibilities:
	1. the NFS server must set actimeo=0 for the exported directory
	  or there will be locking problems ... this is documented with
	  the imapd distributed with pine and on solaris 2.6 you will
	  actually see this message in NFS errors in /var/adm/messages
	  (so guess who already made this mistake :)
	2. general NFS weirdness (upgrade to latest version of solaris
	  if possible ... )
	3. Solaris has been on NFS v3 for a long time ... I don't know
	  about linux.  There is some negotiation between v2 and v3 on
	  the solaris side and there could be confusion there.
Good luck.