Re: latex2html in build process

	Thanks everyone for replying.  I used latex2html -debug and found
that pnmcrop was failing.  I purged every package that might be used by
latex2html and reinstalled them . This new package was then selected:

Selecting previously deselected package pnmtopng

It is strange, since both apt and dpkg said that my system was not broken
before the purge.
	At any rate, latex2html works fine now, although I suspect
there may be a bug somewhere that allowed my system to appear ok.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>