Debian-JP and Debian package.

Hi,

I just want to know what happen between Debian-JP
(http://www.debian.or.jp) and Debian. I just discover their distribution
a week ago because I'm maintaining a new package for learning kanji
(the japanese characters) and, asking the upstream maintainer of one
of the dictionnary, he just points me out to their pages where the
kaji dictionnary is already maintain.

However, KDrill (my package), aren't maintain and is quite a good
programs that I would like to maintain. How can I do that?
Make a new kanjidic package for the main distribution of debian?
Moving the kanjidic package from Debian-JP to Debian? Uploading
the KDrill package to Debian-JP (I'm still a beginner in Japanese,
not even knowing how to say my age, so is quite difficult for me
to be a Debian-JP maintainer).

BTW, I'm running now lot of Debian-JP packages now and I'm really
impressed by their distribution. Shouldn't they merit to have more
of them available directly in the main sites? FreeBSD already has a
lot of supports for internationalization, and the author of linux-
nihongo (an excellent document about getting Japanese on Linux)
consider Debian-JP has the most supported Japanese Distribution.
We should be a little more proud of it and work more closely with
them.

Just my 2 pennies,

Fabien Ninoles                                             GULUS founder
aka Corbeau aka le Veneur Gris               Debian GNU/Linux maintainer
E-mail:                                                    fab@tzone.org
WebPage:                      http://www.callisto.si.usherb.ca/~94246757
RSA PGP KEY [E3723845]: 1C C1 4F A6 EE E5 4D 99  4F 80 2D 2D 1F 85 C1 70