Re: Source uploads.

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
bortzm>On Friday 16 October 1998, at 11 h 6, the keyboard of Santiago Vila
bortzm><sanvila@unex.es> wrote:
bortzm>
bortzm>> I don't know how dupload works, but if it does not take the .changes file
bortzm>> as a reference,
bortzm>
bortzm>Yes, it does. You give it a changes file as an argument (or a directory and it
bortzm>looks for a changes file).

	If you build with 'build', then  the orig.tar.gz is not included
in the upload if the debian version number is > 1 .  Then dupload looks in
the changes file for what to upload.  Then I get an installation error
from the install scripts on master, even if the same orig.tar.gz is
already installed in slink on master.
	So I switched to building with
	'fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage -sa' , which forces the source to be
included in the upload.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>