Re: Source uploads.

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Chris Leishman wrote:

> I am about to upload a package that also requires the source to be
> uploaded (a new package).  How do I go about uploading the source
> (the .orig.tar.gz) file?  I did a test run of dupload, but this didn't
> seem to notice the .orig file.

I don't know how dupload works, but if it does not take the .changes file
as a reference, then I would say it is a bug in dupload.

The .changes file will automatically include the .orig.tar.gz if the
Debian revision level is -0 or -1. If not, you can also force the
inclusion of the orig source by passing -sa to dpkg-buildpackage.
[ Are you using dpkg-buildpackage, aren't you? ].

--
 "6f658e8854b4e5d9d8500363861c9802" (a truly random sig)