Re: conflicting values

Zed Pobre writes:

> On Mon, 7 Sep 1998, Adriano Nagelschmidt Rodrigues wrote:
>
> >I'm using debhelper and building it with 'build -rfakeroot'. I wonder what's
> >the proper way to deal with it. I didn't like the kludges I tried ;-)
>
>     Try "dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot".  That's the whole
> kit-n-kaboodle.

Didn't work. Let's see:

$ tar xvzf foo.tgz
$ mv foo bar
$ cd bar
$ dh_make
# edit debian/* files, in control I have: Source: foo, Package: bar
$ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
dpkg-source: error: source package has two conflicting values - foo and bar

$ fakeroot debian/rules binary
dpkg-gencontrol: error: source package has two conflicting values - foo and bar

--
Adriano