copy root

 In the installation instructions for Debian 2.0, under section "7.2
Low-Memory Systems", it states the following:

    'Copy the root filesystem to disk. You will need a DOS-formatted
floppy disk with the root.bin file in it (for example, the
    rescue floppy disk). '

 If I recall correctly, this isn't one of the menu options.  I don't ever
recall doing this, but I installed the system (not that I can get it to
work).  Does anyone have any information/answers about this?

Thanks,
Kevin