TGUI9685 Problem Update FYI

I fixed my problem! All I had to do was RTFM, too. Blah. I had to add the
following line to my Device section for my Trident card in XF86Config:

Option "noaccel"

This turns off the acceleration functions of the card, and it fires up okay,
and with colors. Now, if I could just get some better resolution out of this
monitor... Either that maybe my font sizes are monsterously HUGE! Heh.

Do, however, turn on the PCI acceleration functions "tgui_pci_read/write_on" .
It brought out a big performance difference on mine.

-B