Re: time to ask for some help

I checked and I am linking with -lc.  But the -Wl thing.  Is it in
addition to the -Wl,-Bsymbolic I've already got or should it replace it?
i.e.

-shared, -Wl,-Bsymbolic -Wl,soname,libtwin.so.3.2 -D_REENTRANT

or

-shared -Wl,soname,libtwin.so.3.2 -D_REENTRANT

Thanks for your help.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>