Re: fix for frozen

Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@tripnet.se> writes:

> Just so that I do this correctly... I have a fix for a serious bug in one of
> my packages (xadmin/#23053). I wrote this in my changelog:
>
>           xadmin (1.0.15-2) frozen; urgency=high
>
> Correct?

xadmin (1.0.15-2) frozen unstable; urgency=high

Unless for some reason you don't want the fix to be in unstable.  And
be sure to write a changelog entry which will convince Brian it's
suitable for frozen.  (Mentioning ``Severity: grave'' bugs and their
bug #s usually helps)

--
James
~Yawn And Walk North~