To master and beyond

I have finally done it.  Had to wade through reams of documentation before I
got it right.  Have finally managed to package a dynamically linked (against
lesstif) xdir (A motif based FTP client).  lintian has stopped complaining.

What is the easiest method to upload it to master?  And what happens from
there?  What are the steps from here to when the package gets rolled into
hamm/non-free or slink/non-free?

After going through this experience my respect for the hundreds of Debian
developers has increased.  I am looking at taking up the maintenance of a
couple of other packages too.

Thanks.

S.
--
"And we can't watch Fox because they own those chemical weapon plants
         in Syria." -- Homer J. Simpson (in sing-song voice)