[Stupid Q] Finding static versus dynamic lib links in binary

How do I find out which libraries a binary links statically to and which
libraries a binary links dynamically to?

Is it something I find out using ldd?  How do I interpret the listing
provided by ldd?

Thaths
--
  "If a gun can protect something as important as a bar, it is good
         enough to protect my family." -- Homer J. Simpson