Need help testing wmaker 0.6.3 -> 0.14.0

Hi,

	it looks like wmaker 0.14.0 is going to be on Debian 2.0. I need
help testing the upgrade from 0.6.3 (the one in hamm) to 0.14.0-2 (which
is not yet available on master, I'm building it right now). I remember
some proposal about a testing procedure (submitting a checklist and
something else) but I looked in the debian-devel archives and found
nothing (are the archives big!?!)

I don't have access to bo machines, and I can't install the package on my
PC because the requiered libraries differ a lot. What do I do? I know I
changed several things, but I need details! WindowMaker doesn't have
(either in version 0.6.3 or 0.14.0) system wide defaults. It's more like
templates. (It's going to change, but not soon). Those files have changed
syntax and are placed in different directories...

Help!

			Marcelo