Modifying upstream README

Hi all,

I got this as a README:
This program can be built on both MS-DOS and Unix.  Because MS-DOS
development tools differ so much from one another, a ready-to-run
OTP.EXE is included in this archive.  It was compiled with Microsoft
Visual C++ 1.52.  If you rebuild using that compiler, you will
probably get a compiler crash in MD5.C; the compiler will restart and
the resulting output will be correct.  Microsoft.

however in a Source File there´s a much more valuable description
with Credits, how the program renders some values etc.

May I change the upstream readme to include the information from the
source file (with notes, that I have modified it, of course) ?

Else, what shall I do?

Thanks in advance,

Jens

---
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de   grimaldi@debian.org
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37