Could someone checkout my first package?

I'm still not too hip to all of the steps of packaging, so I tried to
package a very simple existing package that's looking for a new maintainer
- bonnie.

If someone could grab it from ftp.ececs.uc.edu:/pub/users/dmartin/debian
and tell me what's broken in it, I'd appreciate it.  One thing I noticed
immediately was that when it was building, it tried to use the "root" pgp
key, which doesn't exist.  How do I specify that it should use my pgp key?

Thanks.
	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin | University of Cincinnati Savant Research Laboratory |