Re: Where to put xpm icons?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the answer to this question

Hope that helps, Ulf!

>  I'd like to use a xpm icon for the menu entry of my package.
>  Where should debian/rules store it before building the package?
>  I found several directories of xpm's which seem to belong to fvwm2.

                - Paul J Thompson

            A squirrel tangled with a 23,000 volt line in
        Stillwater, Oklahoma on Saturday, Nov. 22, 1997.  The
       results blacked out the entire campus of Oklahoma State
              University, and, of course, one squirrel.