New CamiTK 5.2.0 release

Dear all,

First of all, I'd like to wish the whole team a great sprint in Berlin.

As far as CamiTK is concerned, version 5.2.0 has been released upstream and I have updated the package on salsa.
I did not tag the master branch with the debian/5.2.0 tag, as I am not 100% sure that everything is valid.
The pristine-tar branches were updated this time (hopefully the right way!).

If you can spare sometime between two bug fixing, could someone please have a look and let me know if there is any problem (or tag+upload if everything seems correct!) ?

Thank you in advance for your comments and help.

Best regards,
Emmanuel