Re: Thanks for helping sra-sdk 3 migrate!

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:

>> paleomix (probably by asking for it's removal on ppc64el and mips64el as I
>> think they FTBFS there now and can't be installed either).
>
> ACK, perfectly fine to remove paleomix on anything than amd64.

Ah, yeah, I completely overlooked htsjdk's reverse dependencies, oops.
AFAICT, paleomix was the only affected architecture-dependent package;
I've filed https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1029987
(with debian-med looped in for the initial report) to get the now
unusable binaries removed.

Thank you both very much, and sorry for the disruption!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu