Re: Uscan error for orthanc-wsi

Dear Andreas,

Thanks for your message. It looks like the sysadmins from Osimis, the company that owns the Orthanc Web site, have broken all the downloads of Orthanc (not only orthanc-wsi).

I'm trying to get in touch with them. If no solution can be found in a reasonable amount of time, I'll migrate the downloads onto the servers of my university for a more sustainable infrastructure.

Regards,
Sébastien-