Re: Sprint can start Friday evening - who would like to join

Hi Andreas,

thanks for getting things started!

on top of the small hotel at EUREF-Campus 22 there is a lounge for 8 persons. I can book this with Debian sponsored money for the evening
- so we can meet there.  Who would like to join and at what time do
we want to meet?

I would like to join, but likely not before 18:00 on Friday.

They hotel asked whether we would like to have catering in this room.
Alternatively we could have dinner in a nearby restaurant (there is a
vietnamese restaurant nearby).

There are various options, yes.
I am sure we will find something within walking distance from the campus :)

See you all soon
Sascha