Re: Packages in non-free can be autobuilt

Hi

I was reminded of this thread now that cluster3 needs another rebuild
for Python 3.11 (#1028186).

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 06:48, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the reminder.  It's unfortunate, but the link to the full
> license that causes the package to be non-free is broken and I don't see
> a full copy of the license in either the package (neither in the sources
> nor in d/copyright) or in the email thread about the license [1].
> [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2016/02/msg00000.html

I think I found a copy of the full license on the Internet Archive's
WayBackMachine [2].  Could it be included in the next upload?

Regards
Graham

[2] https://web.archive.org/web/20150509003045/http://rana.lbl.gov/EisenSoftwareSource.htm