Re: Last call for any other location than Berlin (Was: Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?)

Hi Pierre,

Pierre Gruet, on 2023-12-30:

> > > I'd opt for the earlier date, so we have a bit of a break before some of us I expect to bump into each other again in Hamburg if Holger's event materialises a month later.
> >
> > Well, but there is FOSDEM 3+4. February - so this is even more dense.
> >
> > I'd love to fix 17-18. February (or lets meet at 16.2. February evening
> > inside the water tower like last year.)
>
> So let's fix it, there is no perfect slot but at least it allows us to move
> forward with the bookings.
> I don't remember having read possible constraints from you Étienne?

I don't really have constraints on these dates.  It may depend
on how well it plays with my dayjob calendar, but it is not the
best moment of the year to look it up.  I will come back on this
topic next week if I happen to have blockers.

> I will probably not be able to join in the water tower on the 16th, but no
> worry about this.

Have a good night,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da