Python-iow Autopkgtest Review (Bug #1035258)

Hi Team,

I worked on Python-iow package by providing autopkgtest and providing a patch to fix some issues with the upstream test. CI was successful.

I would like this package to be reviewed as the test fails with Python3.12. I have provided a readme in debian/tests to document the source of the test failure which is pandas, however test passes with python3.11 and CI was successful.

I look forward to review and upload if all looks good. I will submit a bug report for test failure with Python3.12.

Regards,
Israel.