Re: Pique #986194 Bug closing

On 12/12/2023 19:29, Komolehin Israel wrote:
Hi Team,

I worked on Pique package by providing autopkgtest and providing a patch to fix the smartpca command that blocks the upstream test from running successfully. CI was successful.

This closes #986194 bug.

I look forward to review and upload.

Hi, Israel.

I'm the upstream author of PIQUE: I was not aware of a problem with "smartpca". Have you checked the version on GitHub?

https://github.com/tony-travis/PIQUE

AFAIK, this version works correctly under Ubuntu 22.04 LTS but I've not tested it under Debian.

Thanks for fixing the problem,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk