Re: [Advent bug squashing] double source build failures #1043957 and #1047043

Hi Emmanuel,

Emmanuel.Promayon@univ-grenoble-alpes.fr, on 2023-12-07:
> Thanks! That might also have solved/positively affected bug #1056953, no (probably requires a rebuild of camitk too)?

Looks like the rebuild has triggered itk5 to link without the
missing gdcm symbol indeed.  In the meantime I see Mathieu
Malaterre uploaded gdcm with a patch reintroducing the missing
symbol, thus fixing the issue for good while avoiding a mostly
unnecessary soversion bump.

I suppose #1056953 closure would be well worth one Advent bug
squashing sprint entry for Mathieu.  Thank you!

Have a good evening,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  gpg: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da